Monday, April 20, 2009

Computer Woes Again

Well it is nice to be back, on my computer which crashed on me almost 2 weeks ago. Now you all kind of know what happened or why I disappeared good grief, that's why I have not been talking about the new doll I am creating.
This crash also was not good for my online school, yikes right now I have an F in biology because I could not upload my assignment so I am working hard to change that.
It was a bad crash also; the tech had to re-register my computer and just put on new protection, no it did not have a virus, just not sure what made the darn thing crash, it will just have to remain a mystery. On to a more positive note....

We cooked out doors the last two days because of all this nice weather and so I am going to share a simple recipe for my homemade sauce.
The sauce is really simple just chop an red onion and chop a green pepper into small pieces and you will need:
1 cup of heavy dark molasses
1/2 to a cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup to 1 cup of Ketchup (depending on how much you need.)
Tabasco sauce about 1/2 a tsp.
1/2 of 57 sauce
Mix everything in a small bowl until well combined; you should have a nice thick sauce to spread over chicken, ribs, steaks, and now grill away.
This is a bit spicy so if you don't like lots of spice leave out the Tabasco sauce. Use a brush to brush onto your meats and when its done it will have a dark rich looking glaze. This is really yum on any kind of meat product.

No comments: