Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Crocheting last Night




Well gosh, last night was so nice and warm but quiet that I had to find something to do. So I double some yarn I had called Country creme and make 2 small baskets from the yard.
They came out quite interesting doubling the yarn
and using a small crochet hook.
I used a double, triple and decreased a stitch here and there; the larger basket is about 9 inches tall and the smaller between 4 1/2 to 5 inches tall. I did these up as I was watching Step-Brothers and Hancock both were okay....
Guess I am just an old fan of classic movies I love Abbott and Costello in met Frankenstein and Dracula.
I like new movies also, I just did not care for the language content in Step-Brothers, I like some things left to imagination I guess. S
o you can call med an old FUD dud.




I also have the new doll I am going to make this weekend all cut out and ready to go. I did her face in cotton embroidery floss by hand already now all I have to do is start sewing everything together, she is going to be a fairly large cloth doll and she will be small kid safe.

No comments: