Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something new I just finished, Set of Three Oregon Black Bear Ornies

These were just a ton of fun to create! I design a 10 inch pattern for these Oregon black bears and cut them out from Osnaburg. ( that's right I finally learned how to spell it lol!)
The fabric then was stained with instant coffee and black acrylic paint. I made sure the seam shows so that the edging part stands out with the fraying. The faces are painted with acrylic paints and I used some twine for bows. I tried to make each face just a little different I think these guys will make great bowl fillers! and you can find them here: