Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Grumpiest Old Gal Opinions

As I am sitting here watching watching one of my favorite movies The Women staring Norma Shearer. I have time to reflect on my moods this week and express them in my blog. So this week its the grumpiest old gal opinions.
My first opinion is stay away from Citi Mortgage or Citi Bank! So sorry this grumpy gal has had tough time dealing with them. If you have ever had problems with Citi Mortgage you will relate. I can not understand how a bank can neglect a homeowners contract but they did it to us. I have look these guys up on the web and you would not believe the complaints to consumer affairs. Now I am one of the hundreds in those complaints. My opinion is stay away from them if you can.

Grumpy opinion number two....
Good heavens when will summer come to the Oregon coast? It's more like Jan here BR RR! Even though the hot flashes this week have been on the rampage! So much for my diet this week.
Grumpy opinion three...
I have not been doing much sewing this week, due to Citi Mortgage, yup I have ran my self to death almost trying to get a lawyer, faxing, mailing, phoning, writing.
Grumpy opinion four...
My son will not be playing football next year. Part it I feel it is the fact of the favoritism that goes on. I know he feels he will not get the desired position and so he no longer wants to play. It was tough staying out of it and letting him make that choice, but that's what moms have to do I think, let them make their choices and sometimes stand back and just support. I hate to say it too... the game is more for the well know students, and most popular at times. Why can't all the kids have a chance! Why was it that because my son missed one practice he was out his positions, he had a sprained hand at one time. The more popular boys did not lose out.
Grumpy opinion four...
I dislike going through menopause especially today, my mood has been gray, grumpy and this seems to happen once a month sometimes. Do I scare everyone to death in when the grumpy old gal comes out, its as if everyone in the house hides and looks at me like I am a total stranger. Even the dogs seem to know, by hiding under blankets, and beds from me. Polar bear my largest dog, even started howling at me and sat his head in my lap. Did I ever start crying right along with him. It had to be a sight to see this dog and grown woman both crying! I will have to post a picture of him....
I guess my mood swing is so bad my husband, son, and daughter are all going camping this coming weekend in hopes the grumpiest old gal will leave and their mom and wife returns again. Me too I hope the Grumpy old gal is gone by this weekend.
Right now Polar bear looks about how I feel....
But there is tomorrow...
Maybe then the grumpy old gal will be gone...
Fingers are crossed...

No comments: