Thursday, June 12, 2008

Large Country Cream Crochet Dollies



I had to share these two wonderful crochet dollies created with a really nice yarn called Country Cream. I just used a very simple stitch and made two large dollies measuring 20x19 19x17. They will be a nice addition anywhere. I used a 10 1/2 hook to make the and the yarn is cotton and 4 ply.

Happy 8th grade graduation to my son and the Astoria 8th grade.
Thank you too... Astoria middle school, for all that wonderful food!

Monday starts a new contest in my store Frankly It's kute Productions.

Just come in and sign up Monday and see what will be the give away.


I just finished this cute little dog a few days ago. She stands 10 inches and is made with some dark blue fake fur and filled with fiber fill.
The nose is done with pink cotton floss and she has small bead eyes that have been sewn into the head using quilting thread.
The final touches are the cotton fabric bows, one sewn to the ear and the other tied around the neck. I just tore some lighter blue cotton fabric for the bows.




No comments: