Monday, August 13, 2012

Marmalade Rasin Biscuit Rolls

One day I was playing around in my kitchen wondering what I could make up for a quick breakfast.  I had some Bisquick mix and there was a recipe for biscuits on it so started to make up the mix thinking I was going to have biscuits and gravy.  But I saw I have some marmalade, brown sugar and raisins.  So I decided to mix up the raisins, a cup of brown sugar and marmalade in a sauce pan and heated it until the sugar and marmalade got bubbly.  I also decided to add one cup of sugar to my dough mixture and 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.  I greased my muffin pan well and added the marmalade mixture first then the dough mixture on top and baked it all in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes and this is what I got!  They were quite yum with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk and they lasted about 1 whole day!  I was fun just creating something yummy while using just a little of this and a little of that.

No comments: