Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Time to Add Some Fall Items to both Etsy Stores

I was working on some projects today, I finished another painted plate for Halloween and I am adding a few products to the Etsy stores.  The picture below is a silly scarecrow and a black goofy crow, both dolls were designed by me and the letter B I kind of sound like Sesame Street for stating it that way but that's okay I love Sesame Street still my favorite has always been the Count.  Back to the dolls, the crow is made from black broad cloth and the scarecrow is muslin, both dolls are actually make with making a pattern out the letter B.  I will be adding these two also because the OFG is putting on an event call Fall to Thanksgiving and these sets of dolls will be in it and tonight I will be busy adding them to the store.
 The picture below is a cute small rag cloth doll that I designed on my own and I am thinking about making some more dolls.  This cute little doll has the body of a pumpkin which I made from some nice cotton Halloween fabric, the head, arms and legs are muslin filled with fiber fill.
I also have a few more projects going on I am working on the 20 inch doll still and another Halloween Painting done on a large chalkboard, it will make a very cute wall hanging for the up coming holiday.   Next week I should have the 20 inch doll completed and I will share that with you all, so be sure to peek in next week and see how she has come out.

No comments: