Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I am working on Plate painting for Spring and Easter



Yesterday I had some plates that I bought at the dollar store and I began thinking about what I wanted to do with them.
So I decided to paint on them for Spring and Easter. I just began painting free hand, using paints in markers and sealing the plates when I am done. The first plate is about Spring and the proverb " No Matter How Long the Winter, Spring is sure to Follow". The plate with the rabbit is for Easter and it looks like the Easter Bunny has taken a bite out of one of his chocolate bunnies. The saying for this plate "So Much Chocolate, so Little Time." I am having lots of fun creating them free hand, I may just go buy some more plates and really get to creating. One will not be able to eat off these plates they will be for decor and I will be selling them in my Etsy store in a few days. This is a fun craft idea and easy to do!

1 comment:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Your plates are so sweet, fun loving and whisical.
Kim