Back again! showing how a work in progress comes together; the doll has been all sewn together and and filled with fiber fill at this point and I decided to use small black buttons for eyes and they have been hand sewn in and in this photo I have painted the mouth and cheeks in acrylic paints and I am adding the pink hair. The hair is a pink wool yarn and I am using a heavy quilting thread to sew it to the head of the doll.
There is a close up of the facial features and she is not turning too bad, I have decided not to stain this doll maybe the next one; I just love having her colorful.
I also painted the feet of the doll using acrylic paints to match the skirt of the dress and she has some striping on the legs that has been added with acrylic paints, which are not seen in the pictures. She is done and I think I will call her Pinkie Dots, I will be adding her to the Etsy store is a few days.
I have started a fun project that I will be sharing with you in a few days hope to see you all soon with my new project pig on stick plant pokes!