Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Talking about the latest issue; My Heart

Big hello to all;
as you may have noticed I have not been posting my blogs lately or not as often as I used to do in the past couple of years. Well I have had some serious battles with my health and the most recent was I was in the hospital for a few days as I thought I was having a heart attack.
Thank heavens it was not but I do have some serious problems one is the heart is misfiring electrically quite often and the other is the old heart will not slow down even when I am just sitting it goes 90-100 beats and that is not good for me. I am now on a beta block twice daily to get the heart under control and later in a month I will find out what the next steps are to help this heart of mine.

I am thinking of changing the name a bit on both blogs, I had a wonderful talk with someone who explained that maybe one of the reasons I don't have any sales lately is because of the names of the blogs, they do not really tell people what I do make and I think that might be correct so I am thinking and would also like to hear from you all what might be added to or names that might be interesting.
No I have not been crafting much these past weeks more trying to get that heart to slow down for me but I will be and I will be going head strong into it again. If you have ideas for me on what to do change or make the blog names better just add your comments and I will look I may even have a contest for the best name and a free give away.

No comments: