Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A whril wind of happenings...

Howdy! everyone its been a while and I am sorry about that. This winter was quite rough on my health this year. I have been fighting pneumonia just about all winter! This last bout was my fourth time in getting it. But hopefully Spring is near and I am now feeling much better. I hope everyone had a wonderful EASTER!
Now it's Spring break here in Oregon! my two teens have an entire week off.

I did just finish a 16 inch dog called Pawinston, She is a floppy dog filled with fiber fill and she is made with some really cute cotton fabric. I have also added some blue safety eyes. I love this pattern because you can do so much with it. I have designed cats, dogs, rabbits etc. Out of this one single pattern. There is no limit to creating.


I have also finished another rag rug and will be adding it to the store in the next few days so be sure to check out my store.
There is also a goofy CONTEST going on at www.franklyitskuteproductions.com Take your best guess to how many cartoon jelly beans you can count!
Check out what you might win!
Send me a email with your best guess! Contest ends April 4th
Coming next a quick idea for a yummy dinner!

No comments: