Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break Ending


Well this Sunday offically ends Spring Break in Oregon and what a crazy week it has been. Snow on the beach and a foot of snow almost in the hills around me. Guess father winter just was not ready to give up yet. Well the Contest in my store will be ending and there is a few more days left to get that crazy guess in. So head to http://www.franklyitskuteproductions.com/click on contests and send me your wildest guess, just have a little fun after all there is no correct answer! I am just looking for that fun wild guess...


As we were driving around its still amazes me the wind storm we had here a while back! We had winds 120 miles and hour for 2 days straight. While driving the devastion reminds me of someone having a bad fit! As if someone walked through waving their arms around and breaking some trees off at the tops as if they were only match box matches and if that were not enough as if they kick over trees by the roots. It's really something to see how mother nature can be....





This was some of those trees that were kicked over by the wind storm and some of the tops were broken right off.


The next picture is where lots and lots of woods were but now its entirely gone...




I think this is one of the worst wind storms I have seen since moving here to the Oregon coast in 1984.


Now onto Spring Break and SNOW.....



What's next.....
recipe for a an easy breakfast sandwich
new featured items
What I am creating
Free pattern give away!!

No comments: