Saturday, October 1, 2011

What I am Working on for Saturday Oct 1, 2011 Some very Cute Aged Reindeer




Today I am busy crafting away, and I just felt it was time for some reindeer so here is the first one.
I am making him out of some cute cotton Christmas fabric and staining him with cinnamon, coffee and vanilla. I am going to make a set of 3 this is a photo of the large and I will have 2 more smaller ones done later today.
I am filling them with some beans to help them stand and the rest is fiber fill. I have also gone outside and cute some smaller branches of my bamboo tree to make the antlers, a little cotton yarn for hair and so these guys smell great! I have made everyone in my home hungry with the smell.
I am also sponge brushing the stain onto the reindeer and and blow drying them, it just making the staining come out really looking.

No comments: