Monday, October 3, 2011

The Finished Grubby Reindeer and Some Halloween Fabric Bowls



Okay they are finished! and oh my gosh do they smell just yum! I drove my son and husband nuts with the smell of cinnamon in the house. These little Reindeer are grubby and scented and will be cute Christmas decor for someone. I will be adding them to the Etsy store shortly along some other new items.
Sunday I was able to to also get some Halloween Fabric bowls done up and here they are; I did them up with some really nice cotton Halloween fabrics and they too are headed for my store. I will be selling them as a set. Sunday was a fun day not only did I do crafting but I came with a way to get rid of that day old corn bread! I will share that with you in a few days. It's Corn bread french toast and its yummy!




No comments: