Thursday, September 22, 2011

Revamping a Doll to Look Grubby as can be



Today I am having a little fun with one of my dolls I made up a while back. Originally this doll was not stained but rather plain I would have to say; so I am redoing her just a little I have have stained her to look grubby and I used one cup of coffee and and 2 table spoons of water, a real thick stain. I just dribbled the coffee onto the fake white fur and let it spread naturally the rest of the body I did use a sponge paint brush to get the stain on her legs, body, arms hair and face. I will take some light weight sand paper to her and some cinnamon for a more Grubby look. I find it so much fun to find things I have done up a while back and go and redo them over again, its kind of fun seeing what changes can take place when you redo over something!
Today I will finish her up and the Topsy Turvy doll.

No comments: