Friday, September 10, 2010

Crafting and Baking go together on these up coming Fall days



When I am in one of my crafting frenzies I also get into a baking frenzy!
I baked up about 6 loaves of strawberry mango quick bread and just as fast as I could bake it; poof it was gone, eaten up by my husband and son. So the only next thing to do was bake more...
So I baked up a bunch of homemade chocolate chip cookies using 2 boxes of yellow cake mix one egg, chocolate chips, and 1/3 cup of water I always get these yummy cookies and its
a simple way of making homemade.



I also made up a bunch of brownie cookies just using any brownie mix, an egg and a bit of water; just add water a little at a time until the dough is slightly stiff and all mixed together. Later on in a bit I will share the strawberry mango recipe.

No comments: