Monday, May 25, 2009

A Memorial Thank you

Today I and my family wanted to say thank you to those many who serve to protect us and their families for the sacrifices made, we also pray for those families and those that have chosen to serve.

I also want to say thank you......

to my husband Jac who served in the army
his sister in law Marion who served in the army
My Uncle Roger who served in the Navy
My brother in law Ray who served in the Navy
My Uncle Bill who served in the Navy and Vietnam war
My cousin on the Barger side who served with the Sea Bee's in Vietnam and died
My half Uncle who served in the Marines
My Grandfather on my dads side who served in the army Robert Long
My Great uncles who fought in War II and were in the Navy
My husbands father who was in the Navy and was in War II and the Korean War and was a prisoner of war.
Longs were served in the Civil war
Thank you so much, Love all of you, and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: