Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Frillanna and Dutter the cat, a 19 inch cloth doll and 19 inch stuffed animal.



This is a adorable set a 19 inch Americana rag cloth doll and her cat; The cloth doll is 19 inches and so is the cat. I have made the doll from muslin and filled her with fiber fill; Dutter the cat is made from Berber and filled with fiber fill.
Frillanna's facial features were designed by me and painted on with acrylic paints, the dress is denim with cotton plaids mixed in and the colors of red, white and blue.
The hair of the doll is a wool yarn an off white with bits of black in it
D
utter the cat is made with a blue Berber and he had small black beads sewn into his head for eyes and a red ribbon around his neck.



This is a close up of the facial features that I designed, I had so much fun designing this cloth doll and using my drawing skills, each doll I make comes out with their own personality and I can't duplicate the same doll so that must be where the adventure lies.






One last look at these two, I will be adding them shortly to It's Krazy Kute Productions so that they can be purchased.

No comments: