Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today was Polar Bears operation, it was a tough morning and a night. The reason being we had to scrub that dog who hates baths and brushing. It must have taken us an hour to chase him around before finally catching him and getting him into the tub. I and my wondrous hubby had to scrub him down and I have to wonder who actually got the bath. Polar bear would make sure he would shake and spray us both quite well.
We also had to take the food away so that meant taking the food away from all the dogs and the cat food sitting in the window. Oh all the human food had to be put away, it sounds like we all are kind of heartless, but Polar has ways of obtaining food you just would not believe; Like eating an entire cookie jar of cookies.
This happened just a week or two ago with cookies I made and had planned on sharing with you all the recipe. I still will share the recipe and I have one picture of some of the cookies that did make it.
I am now sitting here writing this waiting very calmly to hear word on how he is doing. I had to have my son help me this morning, it was really hard because as we were pulling up another car pulled up with a sick kitty. As we were inside Polar decided to lick the kitty as if to tell it ...
it will be alright, he licked the kitty with care it was amazing to watch, then it was our time to say good bye, he put his head on my knee as he does when I am upset and went with the vet assistant quickly.

No comments: