Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finished 2 Projects; The Rain kept me Busy Creating.

Morning to everyone! well the rain has stopped, thank goodness I believe Astoria got a total of 7 inches. So while it was pouring down I did 2 things at once. I finished a pretty Dollie for a round table. It is large measuring 22x22 so it could work for the center of a round dinning table or a round end table.
I used a yarn called country creme and my 10 crochet hook. I designed a special stitch so that part of the swirl stands out or has a raise to the swirl. Then I added some fringe and it came out quite nice looking. I will be adding it to my store It's Just Krazy Kute Productions





Now onto the next project this one was a little one I made a 5 1/2 inch paper box into a pretty aged or primitive box. I plan on adding the little box and offering the box and instructions on how to make the box primitive, and you can purchase the box along with instructions for creating a pretty little aged looking box and so that you can do this with other boxes that might be larger. I will be adding these shortly along with the wool crochet rag rug for purchasing.






No comments: