Wednesday, June 25, 2008

50% off Sale in my store for July

Hey everyone, just wanted you all to know I have decided to have a huge sale on everything in my store.
Most everything is 50% off or a little more, and a few things are under 50%. But it's still a very huge sale!
The sale ends July 25th, and one week before the end of the sale I may just add another 10% off.
The reasons:
Well some items have been sitting for a while and I want to get busy with a whole bunch of new creations!
So out with the old so all the new can come in.
It's the holidays, and what better than to have a huge sale for the 4th of July.
Because I wanted to have some fun and create some excitement in the store.
I hope you all will get as excited about this huge sale as I am and come into my store www.franklyitskuteproductions.com and take a look at everything! Remember too there is a give away going on, be sure to throw your name win and win.

No comments: