Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today's Spot Light is on Dilly Dandy a foam paper doll.




Today's spotlight is on a foam paper doll I just finished and is in my store Frankly It's kute Productions.
Dilly Dandy is 11 inches and made from foam, I have added googly eyes, hair is golden cotton embroidery floss and I have done a little painting the rest of the facial features.
I also have made 3 little dresses to go with her from some very nice card stock. In the dress she is wearing there is a little kitten hiding.
I loved paper dolls when I was a little girl and I collecting some of the old time paper dolls. But I also thought it be fun to make my own!
There are other paper dolls in my store and I am always working on new or improving my ideas.
You can also purchase the pattern and instructions to make the paper doll and her clothes or purchase the paper doll and instructions. I think every little girl should have a chance to enjoy a paper doll, what a way to make your imagination come alive. It's also a forgotten art I think.

No comments: