Tuesday, August 4, 2015

what' ya Working on for Tuesday, August 3 2015

Today I thought I would share what I am working on, which is some embroidery work.  I loved doing embroidery when I was a young girl mostly the stamped work.  So a few days back I was in JoAnn's and found some really cute stamped embroidery, cotton dish towels, floss, and a hoop.  I plan on staining the towels after I finish the work and putting them in my Etsy store.  Oh I forgot to tell you all I now have 3 Etsy stores, the third one will be showcasing all my artwork that can be downloaded to use for quilting, paper crafts, pillows etc.
Yes I am behind the camera holding the hoop with the work that has been done so far.  I will talk more in my next post about my new store and share some of the art work I have created for it.

No comments: