Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I have been Working on this Week Paper Mache' Boxes


Howdy to all! I am hoping everyone has a great weekend for March 24, 2012. Well I have been busy creating some really cute decoupage boxes and this is how they turned out. I went to Jo-Ann's the other day and found some sweet 3 inch round boxes, some colorful scrapbook paper and cute card stock items! I also did a video on how I did these boxes on YouTube and this is the link to the how to do these boxes http://youtu.be/2GV-KlVRMCs The Spring boxes are now in my Etsy store here http://www.etsy.com/listing/96020264/spring-is-in-the-air-3-inch-decoupage I used Mod Podge and water to do the decoupage and a sponge paint brush. The box that has the interesting wooden look to it is stained for a primitive look and I used instant coffee, cinnamon and vanilla, then blew dried the box. The card stock pieces are hot glued on and I have used some twine/cording for tying around the boxes with bows on top. I just loved this card stock it added to the boxes and made them even neater.

No comments: