Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to All

I just wanted to wish all friends and families a very happy Thanksgiving and mention what I am most thankful for, and that would be my trials and adverse times.
Why? Well I am hoping that those things will help me to be a better person, I hope that I have gained more compassion through my adverse time of losing my home in Nov 2, 199 I do know what is to lose everything thing, but not everything, I may have lost the material things but I do know Heavenly Father and my Lord Christ made sure my son who was 5 years old at the time got out on his own and knew what door to go out, I believe my Heavenly father guided him; as later one fireman would tell me "It sure was a good thing he chose the front door". I am thankful for the firemen who risked their lives to put out the fire, and for those who donated so much to us, thank you, even now just does not seem enough. I am thankful that Heavenly Father humbled me enough to find my way home to the LDS Church.

I am so very thankful so the next trial, it brought a special closeness to my husband who was hit head on in his log truck, not only am Ithankful he lived through it but I am thankful he was there, I know Heavenly Father meant him to be there at that moment so that he might take the blow and save those that were behind him as others expressed to him.

In these past few months I have been given another trial and it has been quite adverse in testing my faith and courage and yet helping to cast out the rocks and be forgiving to those that did my daughter harm.

Most of all I am thankful that I have a Heavenly Father, and my Lord Christ and that I have been given the trial and adverse times, but also the ability to pray for guidance and faith to know it will all be alright.

All are in my prayers that you are blessed and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: