Thursday, June 11, 2009

Working on a New Rag Cloth Doll



Working on another rag cloth doll, this one is from a vintage pattern and I am doing her a little different. The design of the facial features is my own, the pattern actually called for no facial features nor no hair but I just thought I would see how she looked with hair and embroidery facial features.
Now my thoughts are should I leave her this way?
should I stain her and make her look really old?
So let's have some fun !
Give me your comments on what you think I should do next and the one with the wildest or silliest comment will win this.......


I will post the winner of the best answer on the blog June 20th once you see your name or the wining comment send me your mailing address and I will mail off the prize. Send to stockerpam@gmail.com
Be sure to add your mailing address and I will send priority mail to those in the United States, outside the United states it will be regular postal service.

No comments: