Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Cute 20 inch Tina Belle a blessing cloth doll




This sweet doll was so wonderful to do up. I have a vintage pattern from 1989 it's a Butterick . The cloth doll is called the Blessing Doll. I have made her up with craft velour and filled her with fiber fill. The face details are my own design, I did not use the pattern. I did her facial features by hand and using cotton floss. The dress is so cute a cotton fabric with Winnie the Pooh on it, and the shoes are black felt. The hair is a wine cotton yarn and I have sewn it into the head of the doll using a quilting thread. Tina Belle is so special, you can pose her to sit, or in a position as if she is asking for a blessing. I did a small bit of soft sculpting on the hands. You can find her in my store and she is $47.00


No comments: